This Basic Direction for Handling User Information sets down basic philosophy regarding the handling of user information at HDE, Inc.
1. HDE will collect information on you (user) upon clarifying the purposes of its use (hereinafter referred to as "User Information").
2. HDE will not disclose and/or supply User Information to a third party provided unless you agree to do so or it has a valid reason for doing so.
3. HDE will work to take reasonable technical measures and provide education to its employees, thereby preventing missing, falsification and/or leak of information.
4. When you express your desire to inquire for or correct User Information, HDE will promptly cope with the issue to the reasonable extent.
5. HDE will observe laws, regulations and other applicable guidelines for the protection of User Information and will also work to continuously review and improve the contents of our challenges.
Purposes of use of User Information and its provision to a third party
HDE will use any collected User Information for the following purposes:
To support you in your using products or services provided by HDE;
- To provide information about HDE's new products and new services;
- To use it as basic data for making HDE's products and services more enhanced and more significantly valued;
- To identify you and get in touch with you where necessary.
HDE will not use User Information provided for any purpose other than the above purposes and the purpose for which you agree to use it.
In case a necessity for the use of it for any other purpose arises, we will notify you to that effect in advance.
In the event that you are unwilling to offer User Information, you are entitled to decline a request for such offer, but please note that in that case,
you may be unable to use products or services provided by HDE.
HDE will never provide or disclose User Information to a third party except the followings:
- When HDE outsources the operations such as sales/delivery/support/introducing products updates, to Partner within the specified purpose.
- When you agree to disclose and/or share your information to others.
- When you go against the term of use and/or guideline, and disclosing your information is considered necessary to protect the rights, the properties, and/or the services of other customers and HDE.
- When there is an imminent danger to someone's life, body and/or property, and disclosing your information is needed urgently.
- When applicable laws and regulations requires to disclose your information.